ARNOLD EDUCATIONAL AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY
The Arnold Educational and Rural Development Society familiarly known as AERDS has been started its Rural Educational and Skill Training programmers for Better Education & Better Learning Skills with various activities in Altar of Rajasthan State. In the year 1994. It is one of the secular, non-profit NGO in India. It was registered under the Rajasthan State Society Registration Act-1956 with registered No.116/1994-1995 at Alwar. Base Shyam Ganga, via MalaKhera, Alwar District of Rajasthan State.
AREAS OF OPERATION:
At present it works are carried-out in Rajasthan State with a scope for extension in other States like AP, TS, Karnataka, TN, Orissa, MH, MP etc.,
Membership is open to Individuals, Organizations, and Institutions without reference to any Caste, Creed, Class, Community or Religion. Various Independent Institutions or Societies interested in Development works and in the promotion of Social Justice are welcome to members to assist this Society by strengthening various programs and by widening its scope of works.
- Annual Membership; Rs,501/-
- Life Membership; 2,501/-
- Patron Membership; 5,001/-
Annual Membership: Rs.2,501/-
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MEMBERS OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
- D. Siva Prasad: President
- Lalita Devi: Vice: President
- Girish Kumar: General Secretary
- Rama Gupta: Secretary
- Hari Prasad: Treasurer
- Mohri Devi: Member
- Lakshmi Sharma: Member
- SURVEY: To study the Socio-Economic Conditions of Micro Villages in Rural Areas and Slum Areas in Towns, Cities and Metro Politian etc. under Below Poverty Line,
FORMAL AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION:
Running various Educational Programs (Formal & Non-Formal), Extension of Balwadis and Technical Education for all to develop Better Education and Better Skills in the society.
- HEALTH AND SKILLS (SHG):
Comprehensive Rural Health and Rural Skills: Health Education, Health Care, Environmental Care, Nutrition diet, Social welfare, Maintenance of Family health Insurance records and Women Empowerment and Implementation of Self Help Groups etc.,
- AWARENESS CAMPS:
By conducting Awareness Camps, to motivate the people for maintaining their places with Dignity and Values.
STRUCTURE OF ORGANIZATION:
REGISTERED & HEAD OFFICE: The Head Quarter and Registered Office are:
Shyam Ganga village, Jamalpur post, via Malakhera, Unrein Block, Alwar District, Rajasthan State.
Central cum Liaison Office: To maintain Central cum Liaison Office at Flat No. 402, Ridge Mount Apts, Huda Mayuri Nagar, Miyapur, Hyderabad (TS)-500 049 is for extend contacts with International, National & States Governments, Local and Non-Local NGOs &Agencies, Local Mahila Mandals (SHG) Groups have joined their hands in Partnership with this Society.
It consists of enrolled Members and patrons unless other-wise decided. The GB meets once a year to consider policies, plans of Action review of works and the Budget. The General Body elects New Executive Committee to run the society under the Leadership of President.
The AERDS Philosophy is closely allied to the new policies of various movements by the following of our International and National Dignified Philosophers in Right path. The Value and Dignity of Human Individual, the possibilities of Individual development within the community with a focus on Peace, Social Justice and quality of life.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Various Developmental Programs for all in society
- Training for Rural Youth and women on various skills and also training for SC, ST, BC, and OBC for their Development
- Total Literacy Programme to be implemented in Rural and Slum Areas.
- Special Training & Education for Deaf, Dumb, Blind and Physically Handicapped, Disabled persons to promote them Physically Mentally Fitness.
- Peoples involvement to be encouraged on Rural Awareness programs and Educational Programs
- To Save and Protect the Environment from Pollution to make a Better Society
- Concentrate on various skills, Training Programs for the Development of poorest among the poor communities.
- Through Health Agencies, To develop and conduct the Health Camps in Rural and Semi-urban Areas to Prevent the Health Programs.
- To encourage the Youth to participate and involvement in National-wide Development Programs.
- Identify the Draught prone and Fluoride water problematic areas to solve the problems
- To make the National Integrity & Generosity, the Youth should participate in Social and cultural activities to be a part of development in the society.
- Through Self-Help Groups, the Human being should be promoted on various developmental activities in the society.
The preparation of dedicated task force of Young people for Better Teaching Staff for a Better Education and commitment to Better Oriented service Volunteers for the development of society. There are 60 volunteers/staff are working in Rajasthan, Maharastra, AP, TS, and Tamilnadu
FOR THE HOPE OF CHILD TO SAVE AND SUPPORT THEM FOR THEIR BETTER FUTURE OF THE CHILD IS TO BE PREPARED A GREETINGS WITH BLESSINGS CARD IN EVERY YEAR. WHICH IS FOR THE CIRCULATION AMONG AGENCIES, FRIENDS, AND WELL-WISHERS
The Funding Pattern is based on the assumption that the people, the Government, the local NGOs and Donors of International and Well-wishers with AERDS are a partner who pools their resources proportionately.The AERDS is also supported by funds received from Donor Agencies for the Educational Partnership are the main base of Resource Development.
What can you Do?
- Enroll Your Name and address for
“Better Education for a Better Child” and “Better Skills for a Better Prospects”
- Make your contribution to any one of the Rural programmes of Education/skills
- Become a supportive of AERDS
- Share in works and contribute your services for Better Education/Skills either kind or cash
Note: Contributions are requested to be sent by Cheque/DD in favor of:
FCRA No.125420025 Reg. Date: 20.10.2003 PAN CARD No. AABTA24850
“ARNOLD EDUCATIONAL AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY
S/B A/c No……………………..,
MICR Code ……………….
Head Office: Shyamganga, via Malakhera, Unrein Block, Alwar District-301 406(Rajasthan)
Flat No.402, Ridge Mount Apts, Mayuri Nagar, Miyapur, Hyderabad-500 049.
Learning cum skill Training Centres:(proposed):
(A) Shanthi Nagar Village, Siruvella Mandal, Kurnool Dist. Andhra Pradesh
(B) Mayri Nagar Labour Basti, Huda Mayuri Nagar, Miyapur , Hyderabad-49,Telangana (C) VRO Lal Dungri village (Deevar Basti),Bhagatpura G.P,.Umrein Block,Alwar dist.(Raj
(D) Ramachandra puram, Neemrana Block, Alwar Dist.(Raj)/ Nanglacharan Meena,Umrein
(E) VRO Palas Nagar. Kondali post, Nagapur Dist. Maharastra
MOTTO OF AERDS
“ BETTER EDUCATION FOR A BETTER CHILD”
“BETTER SKILLS FOR A BETTER PROSPECTS”